- For entrants who have received full general or equivalent education in foreign countries and have learned the last 2 years of full education in foreign countries;
- For students who have lived in a foreign country for the last 2 or more years and are studying in a higher education institution recognized in accordance with the laws of that country in a foreign country.
- Candidates who have lived in a foreign country for the last 2 or more years and have obtained a document certifying the degree of higher education in a foreign country;
- For graduate students who entered the higher education institution in accordance with Article 52 (3) of the Law of Georgia on Higher Education;
- For students who have lived in a foreign country for the last 2 or more years and are studying in a master’s degree in higher education institution recognized in accordance with the legislation of this country.
Application Form, approved by the Minister No 725 Order, Candidate / Entrepreneurship Candidate / Student can apply to the Ministry or print the application form.
The following documents shall be attached to the application:
- Copy of all pages of the document confirming citizenship;
- Document issued by the Legal Entity of Public Law – National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement on Recognition of Education Abroad; (Www.eqe.ge, address: Tbilisi, 1 Aleksidze str., (995 32 2 36 57 92 E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A document certifying education in a foreign country during the last two years of full general education;
- Written consent of the head of the institution selected by the applicant on the possibility of obtaining a vacant position in the vacant positions within the total number of students determined by institutional accreditation (indicating name, surname and faculty / specialty).