- BioOne Completeis a full-text database of over 200 high quality, subscribed and open-access titles focused in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
Agriculture/agronomy, biodiversity conservation, biology, ecology, entomology, environmental sciences, evolutionary biology, marine and freshwater biology, ornithology, paleontology, plant sciences, veterinary sciences, zoology
- Access to over 200 high-quality research journalsfrom more than 150 not-for-profit society publishers
- Over 150,000 full-text articles and more added daily
- All journals include at least two years of backfiles, with many available back to 2000
- 81% of BioOne titles are ISI-ranked, and 45% publish current
- Cambridge Journals Onlineoffers access to a multidisciplinary collection of 390 leading journals, including over 200 published on behalf of learned and professional societies.
In 2017, an additional 20 journals were added to Cambridge Journals Online, covering the subjects of Law, Plant Science, Anthropology & Archeology, and others.
Cambridge Journals are recognized globally for their quality, scope and editorial integrity. Many are the leading journals in their fields and together they form one of the most valuable and comprehensive collections of research available today.
Cambridge Journals Online covers a broad range of subjects across the humanities, social sciences and science, including: anthropology, archaeology, area studies, art, astronomy, chemistry, classical studies, computer science, drama and theatre, earth and environmental sciences, economics, education, engineering, English language Teaching, film, media, mass communication, general science, geography, history, language and linguistics, law, life sciences, literature, management, materials science, mathematics, medicine, music, nutrition, philosophy, physics, politics and international relations, psychology, religion, sociology, statistics and probability
- The Complete Collection includes access to 384 online journals for 2017, including back files
- Smaller subject-focused packages are also available (number of journals correct as at November 2016):
- Humanities and Social Sciences Collection – 252 journals
- Science, Technology and Medicine Collection – 163 journals
- Medical Collection – 69 journals
- Free access to back issues (not including the Digital Archive) for the duration of the deal – for most journals these files extend back to 1997
- Almost 60% of titles are indexed by Thomson Reuters – 161 journals are indexed in the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) and the Science Citation Index (SCI) with a further 46 titles indexed only in the Arts & Humanities Index
- The e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection provides online access to Duke University Pressjournals in the humanities and social sciences. The EIFL offer provides access to all issues published 24 months ago or more, and currently includes 44 titles.
African studies, anthropology, art & art history, asian studies, criticism & theory, cultural studies, economics, education, environmental humanities, ethnography, european studies, fiction & poetry, film & media studies, gender & sexuality studies, literary studies, health policy, history, international regional studies, middle east studies, music theory, pedagogy, philosophy, politics, religious studies, science studies, sociology & social theory, theatre & performance studies.
- The collection is hosted by HighWire Press at org
- The Duke Journals are renowned for cutting edge scholarship in their specialized subjects. Flagship journals in their fields include American Literature, Ethnohistory, GLQ, History of Political Economy, Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, Journal of Music Theory, andPublic Culture.
- Free access to all back issues for the duration of the deal – for a large portion of the journals these files extend back to 2000, with the rest extending back to various times from 1940 to 2014
- COUNTER 4 compliant usage statistics are available
- No Digital Rights Management restrictions
- Toll-free access across cited journals on Highwire
- 19 journals are indexed in Scopus, 18 journals indexed in Arts & Humanities Citation Index, 9 journals indexed in Social Sciences Citation Index
- The Edward Elgar Publishing Journals Collectionincludes seven leading peer reviewed journals in law, economics, and management and leadership studies:
- Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
- Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property
- Review of Keynesian Economics
- European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention
- Leadership and the Humanities
- New! Asia Pacific Journal of Environmental Law
- New! Cambridge International Law Journal
The Edward Elgar Publishing Development Studies e-book Collection includes access to 288 Development Studies and Development Economics titles published in 2015 or before. This is an interdisciplinary collection of books covering many areas of development studies including finance, economics, innovation studies, infrastructure development, health, corporate governance, public and social policy, migration, research methods, intellectual property, legal reform and more. The collection includes scholarly monographs, handbooks and reference books.
The Edward Elgar Publishing Journals Collection covers the subjects of law, economics, management and leadership studies.
- The IMechE Journalscollection, published by SAGE, offers 18 titles from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. These include the 16-part Proceedings of the IMechE, as well as The Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design and the International Journal of Engine Research.
The IMechE journals cover all aspects of mechanical engineering from 1847 to the present day. Each journal is focused on particular area of engineering to offer a greater depth of coverage in mechanical engineering, and has its own international Editorial Board, all of whom are leading engineers.
Spanning topics from power and energy to sports engineering and technology, these journals are an essential part of any engineering collection.
- Coverage of global topics: 80% of papers published in the IMechE Collection have come from outside the UK in 2014
- High impact research: there have been over 55,000 citations to collection articles
- The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)is a weekly general medical journal that publishes new medical research findings, review articles, case reports, and editorial opinion on a wide variety of topics of importance to biomedical science and clinical practice.
The New England Journal of Medicine publishes content with an emphasis on internal medicine and sub-specialty areas, including cardiology, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, immunology/allergy, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology/neurosurgery, pulmonary, and rheumatology.
- Subscriptions to the New England Journal of Medicine include full-text content access for the years 1990 (Volume 322, No. 1) to present
- 52 weeks of research and clinical insights, including Original Articles, Review Articles, and The Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Multimedia and interactive content, including Videos in Clinical Medicine
- OpenEdition Freemium Journals is a bundle of 160 journals in the Humanities and Social Sciences, published by university presses and small academic publishers. The journals are available in HTML, PDF and ePUB and allow for perpetual access (archival rights).
In 2017, the journal “Sociologie du Travail”, previously in Science Direct (Elsevier), was included in the collection. Other prestiguous titles are “Cybergeo”, one of first geographical journals on the web (1996), “Vertigo”, a multidisciplinary journal on environmental sciences (from Canada), and “Nuevo Mundo Mundos Nuevos”: about America Latina in four languages (French, Spanish, English, Portuguese).
- About 80% of the publications are in French, and half of our journals publish regularly in more than one language. Other main languages are English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
· SUBJECT COVERAGE
- Humanities, social sciences
- The Royal Society Journals Collection comprises nine high-impact titles in the physical and biological sciences, including Philosophical Transactions Aand B, and Proceedings A and B. Subscribers also benefit from access to the Royal Society’s Digital Archive which goes back to 1665.
Biological sciences, physical, mathematical and engineering sciences, cross-disciplinary subjects.
- Access to nine high-impact journals published by the world’s oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, which has been at the forefront of enquiry and discovery since its foundation in 1660
- Titles include Philosophical Transactions A, Philosophical Transactions B, Proceedings Aand Proceedings B.
- Subscribers benefit from access to the Royal Society’s Digital Archivewhich contains every paper published in the Royal Society’s journals since 1665
- The SAGE Premier JournalsCollection contains leading international peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine. The 2018 Collection counts 1,023 titles.
SAGE Premier offers broad interdisciplinary coverage of a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
- New subscribers and institutions in countries eligible for free access will have access to the 2017 Collection with 909 titles.
- Existing subscribers can choose one of the following SAGE Premier Collections, depending on their current subscription: the 2009 Collection with 582 titles, the 2012 Collection with 653 titles, the 2014 Collection wit 727 titles, the 2015 Collection with 751 titles, the 2016 Collection with 824 titles, the 2017 Collection with 909 titles or the 2018 Collection with 1,023 titles.
- The different collections offers access to full-text journals and over 470,000 articles via the award-winning SAGE Journalsplatform
- All SAGE journals are peer-reviewed and over 65% of the content in the SAGE Premier package is ranked in the 2010 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR)®
- Access to content dating back to 1999 while a subscription is maintained