Program of Medicine
Aim of the Program– The aim of the program is to develop the competences for the graduates the national and international standards, particularly, provide with the in-depth knowledge of basic subjects and develop the clinical skills.
The program aims at training competitive and qualified graduates with relevant competences that will help them to further their professional development and continue their studies in residency, post-diploma education courses alternative to residency program, work as junior doctors or deal with the research and pedagogical activities in the fields of medico-biological sciences or in other areas of health care, which does not imply independent medical activity.
The program insures the follwing learning outcomes for the graduates:
- In-depth knowledge of medico-biological subjexts necessary for the medical practice.
- General clinical skills in different fillds of medicine.
- Develop the skills of working in accordance with the professional standards, the principles of humanism, the norms stipulated by the legislation.
- Develop the necessary motivation for continuous medical education and professional development.
- Develop the sense of respect of patients, taking into consideration their interests regardless their social, cultural, religious and ethnical background; work in accordance with the professional ethics.
- Values of working within the professional ethics
- Ability of obtaining medical information/data, critical assessment, analysis and synthesis, argumentative conclusions.
Develop the skills to evaluate the health of each member of the community and improve public health with integrated knowledge of clinical, biomedical and behavioral sciences and contribute to the development of the public healthcare system.
Degree Awarded :Medical Doctor (MD)
The duraion of the program – 360 credits/6 Year